Monday, June 29, 2009

Polymer Clay Rose - Part 3

Here are the finished roses. I think you can add to them with glitter or special finishes. This necklace was made by inserting a head pin and looping each end of the head pin. Add a chain and that's it.








I made this necklace by inserting a head pin. I looped the top for the chain. I added 2 - 6mm crystal Swarovski Crystals to the other end. Then I curled the head pin up to finish it off.








This is a very simple bracelet. I attached a toggle with crimp beads. Strung on faux pearls and the rose.
















This bracelet was made with memory wire. Curl the end and add beads - I used clear E beads and used the rose as my focal bead. Curl the other end of the memory wire and your all done.























Simple and pretty. I put a bead on the head pin and added the rose. I made a loop at the top of the head pin ( I have some head pins with loops and some without ) and just curled the other end up. I added a thin white ribbon and tied with a bow.





























A purple rose? Why not? I inserted a head pin through the rose and added a purple bead to each side. Then I made a loop at each end of the head pin. I attached a chain in each loop and added a toggle.




































So, that's it! I would love to know what you think.
If you make a clay rose, please send me some pictures.















1 comment:

  1. Those are all very pretty!
    I especially love the purple rose.

    ReplyDelete

Some of the items in my Etsy store. Stop by!!! http://www.baremoose.etsy.com