Saturday, August 28, 2010

Mike and Sam - Baby Shower

My son, Mike and his wife, Sam are expecting their first baby (and...my first grand baby)!!! They are having a girl and have named her Mia.
We attended their baby shower today, so I thought I would share the event with you.


Mike and Sam:

Opening gifts:







Cake and Decorations:





I made this watermelon baby carriage with the help of a YouTube video.







Cynthia made this diaper wreath. Super cute!





Guests - Family and Friends:

Cynthia and Chris clowning around :)



































3 comments:

  1. Looks like they had a really good time. Love the hand crafted decorations, you did great on the carriage.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you MySweetBabyCakesBowtique :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. hi! Someone on etsy gave me the thread about featured on blog. I get your blog from there. Just want to ask if you still featured other shop/items here? My shop is
    http://hennyseashell.etsy.com
    Thanks !

    ReplyDelete

Some of the items in my Etsy store. Stop by!!! http://www.baremoose.etsy.com