Sunday, April 17, 2011

Riverboat On The Potomac / Colonial Beach, Va.

Dad, Cynthia and I went to Colonial Beach today to have breakfast at the Riverboat On The Potomac. They have a great breakfast bar and an amazing view of the Potomac River. It was chilly out so we didn't spend a lot of time at the riverside but we managed to explore a little. The restaurant: I took some pictures from the back dinning area of the restaurant:


This is the breakfast buffet:
Also part of the buffet:
Dad and Cynthia:
The Tiki Bar at the other end of the restaurant:
Cynthia in the Gaming room:
The Fortune Teller:

My fortune: My after breakfast swing:
Super cute gift shop located next to the restaurant. I bought a pink Colonial Beach hoodie:
Hunting for treasures:
I found one!
Dad waiting patiently while I treasure hunt:
Cynthia's beautiful wildlife photos:



I will show you the treasures I found in another post. I think I will make a tutorial with them :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Some of the items in my Etsy store. Stop by!!! http://www.baremoose.etsy.com